elektronisk kommunikasjon sats 2017 Det finnes ingen produkter som svarer til valgene.
2. Who is responsible for your personal data?
skatt hvordan betale for ekstrajobb The swedish company, Styleshop, is responsible for the personal data you submit and does so in accordance with applicable laws. Styleshop is also responsible for treating personal data in connection to owning a Styleshop account.
3. When do we collect your personal data?
engene 100 ferdig • For you to be able to visit our website, purchase our products or services and contact us for service requests or information we are required to collect and treat your personal data.
klokke deler navn • Styleshop collects and treates your personal data when you make a purchase on Styleshops website, make use of Styleshops support, visit Styleshops website or an event hosted by Styleshop or when you contact Styleshop in other ways. The information collected from you upon pre-orders and purchases are required for you to enter into an agreement with Styleshop and for Styleshop to provide its services, products and offers.
english grammar pdf • If you are an Account Holder or subscribed to our mailing lists, Styleshop collects personal data that you submit upon regestering your account. For the duration of your account Styleshop also collects information about you pertinent to your account such as purchase history, interactions with Styleshops website, which offers interest you through reading a mail or clicking a link. Styleshop also treat information periodically given access to through your Styleshop account. As an Account Holder you’ll be able to alter your information by your account settings.
leilighet bodrum region • We also collect and update your adress information through third party services for updating adresses.
4. What kind of personal data do we collect?
advokatkollegiet kindem co as We collect personal data you submit to us through pruchases, support requests or participate in events & competition. The information you submit might be pertain to contact information, birthdates, and payment information. We might also collect certain personal data from external sources such at credit information and adress updates.
4.1 For Styleshop customers
- The personal data Styleshop collect and treat from and about you as a customer making purchases and using our support services are:
4.2 For Account Holders and/or subscribers
- The personal data Styleshop collect and treat from and about you as an Account Holder are:
5. How do we use your personal data?
5.1 For Styleshop Customers
- Styleshop treat your personal data for different purposes. Styleshop mainly treat your personal data with the intent to:
5.2 For Account Holders and subscribers
- In addition to the above list, Styleshop also treates personal data about Account Holders in order to:
6. The legal basis for our treatment of your personal data
pasientjournaler helse sør øst • Styleshop bases the treating of your personal data on a number of legal bases. These are described in this section.
bedre klima kan ikke redde verden • We treat your personal data in order to fulfill the agreement with you as a customer or as an Account Holder, such as for placing pre-orders, making purchases and for fulfilling our obligations to you as anAccount Holder, such as simplified administration and order history. Based on this legal basis, we also treat you as an Account Holder, such as your purchases, your behavior on our website, your interaction with Styleshop, and your interest in our offers and products in order to fulfill our commitment to providing you with personal offers.
haveri court recruitment 2018 • Part of the treating of personal data we carry out is based on a so-called interest-rate assessment. This applies, for example, to the treatment we take to send you offers about our goods and services and to make a limited segmentation of customers, such as based on total purchase sums. Styleshop does not treat sensitive personal data based on a balance of interest and does not perform any treatment that constitutes profiling based on a balance of interest.
månen i krepsen • In some cases, Styleshop may have a legal obligation to treat your personal data. This applies, for example, to the treating of personal data we perform in order to meet the requirements of accounting laws.
7. Summary of our treatment of personal data
|Reason||Legal basis||Type of personal information||Time stored|
|To administer, develop and deliver our goods and services, provide support, give you the opportunity to get personalized offers as well as enable targeted communication by mail, email, phone or SMS / MMS or other forms of electronic communication||Completion of purchase agreements (terms of sale)||
||Two years after you last been active at Styleshop, for example, by shopping with us or contacting our customer service|
|To ensure that legal requirements are complied with, such as accounting laws||Legal obligations||
||As long as we are required to store the data according to applicable law|
||Two years after you last been active at Styleshop, for example, by shopping with us or contacting our customer service|
|To manage your account holdings, give you the opportunity to get personalized offers as well as enable targeted communication by mail, email, phone or SMS / MMS or other forms of electronic communication||Fulfillment of Styleshop Account Agreement||
||For the duration of your Styleshop account|
hikkaduwa beach sri lanka • Styleshop can treat your personal data through profiling if you are an Account Holder. If you are an Account Holder, you will find information about using our web, which of our products, services and offers you have been interested in, which of our newsletters you interacted with and which of your events you signed up with, information about your purchases and information about your account holding to provide you with offers that we think fit you and to invite you to events we think you would like to go on.
lion king london youtube • You may object to the treatment of your personal data for profiling. You can do this by calling Styleshop’s customer service or by contacting [email protected] When Styleshop has received your notification, Styleshop will stop treating your personal data for this purpose.
9. How long do we save your personal data?
garcia jeans bluse bla • We save your information as long as it is required to meet the above purpose or as long as we are required by law to do so. Then your personal data is deleted.
humør ring svart • Styleshop saves information about Account Holders as long as the duration of their Styleshop account.
10. Who do we share your information with?
kor ligg atlantehavet • Styleshop may disclose your information to third parties, such as Styleshop’s Group companies and other partners, as well as card and communications service providers. Styleshop may also provide your information to companies that provide address update services to ensure we have the right address information for you.
liver images hd • Third parties that Styleshop discloses information to or otherwise provides information about a customer or Account Holder may use the information only for the purposes of selling and marketing Styleshop’s and Styleshop’s affiliates and group companies’ services and products or for the purpose of delivering services or products in connection to Styleshops contracts with you as a customer, Account Holder, or subscriber. If you apply for a credit when purchasing a product or service, your information may be disclosed to credit reporting companies.
led wikipedia in hindi • Personal data may also be provided by Styleshop if necessary to comply with applicable legal requirements or government requirements, to defend Styleshops legal interests or to detect, prevent, or draw attention to fraud and other security or technical issues
polizia di stato venezia • Styleshop may transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU / EEA, if any of Styleshop’s suppliers or partners are located there. If personal data is transferred to any country outside the EU / EEA, Styleshop will take steps to ensure that personal data remain protected and also take the necessary steps to legally transfer personal data to non-EU / EEA countries.
negotiator ep 9 eng sub • We will not sell your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission.
12. How do we protect you personal data?
direktoratet for byggkvalitet blanketter We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access. We are continuously adjusting our security measures in accordance with the progress and developments in the technical field. To make card purchases as secure as possible, all information is sent in encrypted form. This means that the information is transmitted through a secure connection and that your personal data can not be read by third parties. For card purchases, we work with an authorized payment agent that helps us to directly check with your bank that the card is valid for purchase. Our payment agent processes your card information in accordance with the international security standard PCI DSS developed by VISA, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and JCB card companies. This means that the security is very high when processing your card details. When you pay by card, we reserve the right to carry out an identity check.
13. What are your rights?
sydhavets rose tekst • Styleshop is responsible for processing your personal data in accordance with applicable legislation.
erik tunstad siri holtung • Styleshop will, at your request or on its own initiative, correct, disassociate, delete or supplement information that is found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
hvor lite er et atom • You are entitled to request
- a. Access to your personal information. This means that you are entitled to request a registry outline of the processing we conduct regarding your personal data. You are also entitled to receive a copy of the personal data being processed. You are entitled to once a calendar year, by written and signed application, receive a registry extract from which personal data are registered about you, the purpose of the treatment and the recipients the information has been provided or to be disclosed. You also have the right to obtain information on where the data has been retrieved if the personal data have not been collected from you, the existence of automated decision making (including profiling) and the predicted period during which the data will be stored or the criteria used for determining this period. You also have the right to obtain information about your other rights listed in this paragraph in the registry extract.
- b. Correction of your personal data. We will on your request correct the incorrect or incomplete information we process about you as quickly as possible.
- c. Deletion of your personal information. This means that you are entitled to request that your personal data be removed if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. However, there may be legal requirements that results in us not immediately being able delete your personal data, for example, accounting and tax laws. We will then end the processing done for purposes other than complying with the legislation.
- d. Restriction of treatment. This means that your personal information is marked so that they can only be processed for certain delimited purposes. For example, you may request a restriction when you consider your information incorrect and you have requested a correction pursuant to paragraph 13.3 b). Meanwhile the accuracy of the data is investigated, their treatment will be limited.
newcastle chronicle newcastle united • Styleshop will notify each recipient to which personal data has been disclosed in accordance with item 10 above regarding any corrections or deletion of data as well as limitation of processing of data.
spytter på barn • You are entitled to data portability. It implies the right to, under certain conditions, extract and transfer your personal data in a structured, widely used, and machine-readable format to another personally responsible person.
skam si det igjen • You are entitled to object to personal data processing performed on the basis of an assessment of interest. If you object to such treatment, we will only continue treatment if there are legitimate reasons for treatment that weigh heavier than your interests.
good job in mumbai • If you do not wish for us to treat your personal data for direct marketing, you are always entitled to object to such treatment by sending an email to [email protected] Once we have received your objection, we will cease processing your personal data for such marketing purposes.
monthly burn rate calculation • You may submit any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Data Inspectorate.
aeroplane fly mechanism The website styleshop.no may contain links to other sites that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy or content of these sites, but we provide these links to make it easier for our visitors to find more information about specific topics.
fastlegens plikter overfor psykisk syke skal ta teori på lett lastebil plansje av kroppen Last updated: 2018-05-02